This policy applies to the use of your personal information by TheCasinoDb.com and its related services.
TheCasinoDb.com is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any information provided by you is used in accordance with these terms.
This policy may change from time to time, please check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy to comply with its content. Last update: 1st October 2014.
Information we may hold about you
- Information you've provided to us, including on our websites or apps.
- Information provided by other companies who've obtained your permission to share information about you.
- Information, comments and / or ratings you make about posts and items on our websites or apps.
- Information we collect from third party integrations such as social networks and forums.
- IP Address and geo-location information collected from your devices.
How we may use your information
The information that we hold about you will be used to provide you content, products and services that are relevant to your interests.
From time to time we may also use your information in the following ways:
- For monitoring and performance purposes in order to improve our products and services.
- To send you periodic newsletters and / or alerts with new offers unless otherwise specified by you.
- For promoting 3rd party products and services unless expressly denied by you.
- For the purposed of direct marketing unless expressly denied by you.
- For market research.
- We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
You may configure your marketing and alert preferences from within your account or by contacting us directly to edit your account.
You should take some time to review these notices and understand the principles and purposes of cookies in providing you a better quality service.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and reside on your local computer or mobile device. The are used to create interactive functionality, remember preferences and to indetify you with other services.
Cookies are an integral part of our online products and services and allow us to be able to tailor specific content for you. They are also used to track certain activities such as:
- Keeping your account logged in to specific services without having to repeatedly login to access each area of our websites and services.
- Storing rating, favourites and other personal preferences and smoothly transitioning them into your account.
- Remembering if you have visited the website before and displaying relevant content.
- Affiliate tracking. Some cookies are used to track your transition to other websites and are critical to providing a free service to our users.