Tarzan Slot Review
In 1914, Edgar Rice Burroughs released a series of novels called Tarzan of the Apes, which spawned a timeless character who swings through the jungle and lives with apes. Tarzan gained more attention recently in the 2016 summer blockbuster The Legend of Tarzan. That said, Microgaming is looking to capitalize on this rise in popularity through their Tarzan slot.
Let’s find out if this game lives up to the legend by looking at its symbols, background, betting options, and special features.
Tarzan Slot Details
Given that the original story takes place in the jungles of Africa, it’s little surprise that Tarzan slot features a jungle atmosphere. You actually see two different versions of this, with the main game happening on the forest floor, and free spins taking place near the treetops.
While the symbol characters aren’t credited, we know from the story that Jane, Professor Porter, Tarzan’s monkey friend, and the evil Sabor (leopard) appear on the reels. There’s also a game icon, which is wild and substitutes for everything except the bonus wheel symbol.
The graphics are excellent in this game, and they look exactly like what you’d expect from a Pixar version of Tarzan.
This is yet another 243-ways slot from Microgaming, meaning you can win as long as matching symbols appear anywhere in adjacent reels (starting from leftmost reel). Betting starts with a €0.30 total wager and increases from here.
Tarzan Slot Features
- Stacked Symbols – Main characters like Jane, Professor Porter, and Tarzan appear as stacked symbols that take up two spaces in a reel.
- Bonus Wheel – You trigger the bonus wheel with 3 or more scatter icons anywhere on the reels. This takes you to a wheel, where you spin for free games, a bonus round, multipliers (cash prizes), and the jackpot.
- Free Spins – Tarzan climbs a rope, where you play 10 free spins with growing multipliers. The higher your growing multiplier is, the better your chances of forming grouped wilds.
- Bonus Round – You visit a lake filled with hippopotamuses, and you open their mouths to collect cash payouts.
- Jackpot – This is a 200x payout on your triggering bet.
Tarzan Slot Payout (RTP%)
Tarzan’s return to player (RTP) is 97.0%, which is great. This gives you another reason to try this slot, which is already good due to its graphics, multiple features, and popular storyline. Out of these perks, we’re really impressed with the stunning graphics.